Summerboard scrolling?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

itcomic

Oct 15, 2007
Currently I have 1.0.2 iPhone and installed summerboard with the latest version of app.installer

I have installed app.installer, PDFviewer, sketch , mobileRSS and summerboard.

When I try to use the "scroll" function it doesn't work. Is there any setting I need to turn on to use the scroll the main screen function ? (i have tried turn on all functions available from summerboard and still no luck) please give me some advise.

Thanks a lot

akophone

Bronze
Aug 1, 2007
Sometimes turning the phone off and on again does the trick. If not, uninstall Summerboard and reinstall it (Summerboard old version). Turn the phone off and when you turn it back on, you should be live! Good luck!

paulomb

Bronze
Oct 1, 2007
Monterrey, MX
Sometimes turning the phone off and on again does the trick. If not, uninstall Summerboard and reinstall it (Summerboard old version). Turn the phone off and when you turn it back on, you should be live! Good luck!

do you strongly recommend to install Summerboard (old version), instead of the new on a 1.0.2 phone? since installer has both options available...

jc2o1

Dec 1, 2007
I installed the newest version of appsnapp and summerboard, but the screen doesn't scroll, it makes pages. Any ideas?