Summerboard Themes, dragndrop

x4x5x1x

Bronze
Sep 12, 2007
Wyandotte Mi
www.myspace.com
ok i think i stumbled onto an easy way to upload themes. using fugu i connected to my iPhone. once in you should be in the root file, click on library. once in library go down to the summerboard file and click into that. once in there there should only be a theme file. all i did was copied the "louie matia" file and replaced all the .png files with my own. after that you just drag and drop the file into the themes file. if you want better details just send me a message on here.

unknownentry

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
Knoxville, TN
www.iphonesurge.com
ok i think i stumbled onto an easy way to upload themes. using fugu i connected to my iPhone. once in you should be in the root file, click on library. once in library go down to the summerboard file and click into that. once in there there should only be a theme file. all i did was copied the "louie matia" file and replaced all the .png files with my own. after that you just drag and drop the file into the themes file. if you want better details just send me a message on here.
Use iPhoneBrowser...Also by the end of the week SummerBoard Themes will be in the Installer. :laugh2:

phiberglass

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
STE has packaged some themes form the members of MMi IRC client, including mine, jtrwallace's, and oren's. I'm not sure if he's going to be packaging a bunch of themes though.