summerboard themes won't work

Teejo

Oct 24, 2007
I'm on 1.1.1 and virtually every theme I load through installer will not work. Out of 20 + that I have tried only 2 have worked. Am i missing something? Any advice would be great

Terry

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
I'm on 1.1.1 and virtually every theme I load through installer will not work. Out of 20 + that I have tried only 2 have worked. Am i missing something? Any advice would be great

Terry
You may have a small issue, try restarting before you download.

Teejo

Oct 24, 2007
You may have a small issue, try restarting before you download.
I gave that a try. Still won't work. I'm running summerboard 3.0a9. Anybody else have any ideas? I don't want to use customize until i hear better feedback about how it runs on 1.1.1. Its weird because I can can get 2 themes to run (loren and litho) but ive tried at least 10 others with no luck

T-

Stevonw

Silver
Sep 14, 2007
UK
I gave that a try. Still won't work. I'm running summerboard 3.0a9. Anybody else have any ideas? I don't want to use customize until i hear better feedback about how it runs on 1.1.1. Its weird because I can can get 2 themes to run (loren and litho) but ive tried at least 10 others with no luck

T-
Most themes (except the standard ones that come with the newer summerboard don't work!) this is because Apple have changed a lot of the file names etc.

Teejo

Oct 24, 2007
bummer

Most themes (except the standard ones that come with the newer summerboard don't work!) this is because Apple have changed a lot of the file names etc.
Thats a bummer. What other options are there? is customize running without issue on 1.1.1 yet?

T