Summerboard Update?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

reas0n

Silver
Jul 1, 2007
Stamford, CT
www.ohitsjustpete.com
Ok so i check installer about 20 times a day like im sure most of you do and today i was very excited when i saw the summerboard update so after attempting to downlod it for about an hour it finally d/led and installed but i don't see what changed does anyone else see any changes or was it just background updates?

enigmanic

Silver
Jun 27, 2007
Ok so i check installer about 20 times a day like im sure most of you do and today i was very excited when i saw the summerboard update so after attempting to downlod it for about an hour it finally d/led and installed but i don't see what changed does anyone else see any changes or was it just background updates?
I think it was a background update so that it would work with 1.1.2 jailbroken phones.

rumpelgeist

Bronze
Jun 20, 2007
One thing I have noticed: If I am on my second page of icons and launch a program, when I return to the home screen, it takes me back to the first page of icons, which I really, really like.

Rumpelgeist

reas0n

Silver
Jul 1, 2007
Stamford, CT
www.ohitsjustpete.com
ok so i updated to 1.1.2 and jailbroke and now Summerboard is missing any one else having this issue?

EDIT! ok so i realized 1.1.2 has the summerboard funtion built in lol thats awesome that can only mean Native apps are on their way wahooooo good job Apple

EDIT! ok so i lied lol summboard stayed on my phone some how after the update i just cant access it at all theres no icon for it nor can a launch it in finder but i see the files in var>root>Library>SummerBoard

Yes another EDIT! ok so i messed up 1.1.2 by running iFUntastic on it lol don't ask why i wound up having to restore and upgrade it wont latem e downgrade so basically im screwed till i find another way to jailbreak without downgrading