summerboard won't work?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Boddiz

Oct 11, 2007
Hi all,

I just restored my phone to 1.1.1 and unlocked, I just insalled summerboard, and i cant set themes, dim wallpapers, change icons, skip the last name, takes off the icon names, or anything to do with summerboard.

I have removed and reinstalled summerboard, but that didn't work.

I previously had summerboard running on this iPhone with 1.1.1 with the same themes i am trying to use now.

For reference, the theme is smooth by Adam Jaz.

Anyone know how ti fix it?

Beau

spampy22

Bronze
Jun 8, 2007
Columbus, Ohio
Make sure you use the latest version of summerboard. There are two versions in the installer app. The one that comes with the jailbreak is not the one that should be used. Go to the installer app and uninstall summerboard, but do not leave installer. Go find the current version and install it. One done go to home screen and then turn the phone off and then on again. It should start working then.
Hi all,

I just restored my phone to 1.1.1 and unlocked, I just insalled summerboard, and i cant set themes, dim wallpapers, change icons, skip the last name, takes off the icon names, or anything to do with summerboard.

I have removed and reinstalled summerboard, but that didn't work.

I previously had summerboard running on this iPhone with 1.1.1 with the same themes i am trying to use now.

For reference, the theme is smooth by Adam Jaz.

Anyone know how ti fix it?

Beau