Summerboard

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

shelly_m

Apr 2, 2008
I downloaded the SummerBoard Theme into my iPhone. However, I am not able to run the same. Let me know whether I need to install a software to run the theme in my iPhone, if yes then which software?

Thks

Bone

Zealot
Gold
Feb 11, 2008
u need to install summerboard first. Then u can change the themes u have installed for it.

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
I downloaded the SummerBoard Theme into my iPhone. However, I am not able to run the same. Let me know whether I need to install a software to run the theme in my iPhone, if yes then which software?

Thks
Uninstall the theme first, then install Summerboard and then reinstall your theme. I had installed some themes and forgot to install Summerboard first and my themes didn't show up, so I had to do it that way.

gemroz

Jan 5, 2008
I tried to install the old and new version with my installer and and it says "package download failed" can anyone tell me why or how to fix it? Im trying to install it so i can get video wallpaper. thanks everyone

chcorey52

Silver
Dec 25, 2007
Whenever this happens to me i try a few things....sorry again if this doesn't help.. i clear my qeue,refresh turn off phone, turn on airplane mode, and see if other things are installing...good luck

unkmark

Bronze
Apr 3, 2008
turn the wi-fi off...this is a common problem, that i have had.
and make sure you clear the queue

now if this happens to every program you try to download it may be a more complicated problem.