Super Bowl XLVI ...... The Game & Commercials

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
I wish I had stayed in the States long enough to watch it even in a bar, lol. It would nice to see how people react to games with such a huge magnitude.

imutter

Genius
Gold
Apr 4, 2011
Somewhere between DC and Baltimore.
Yeah it is quiet an experience.
I already made some dips (7layer bean Yum) went shopping last week for beer chips and more finger foods.
I try Buffalo Wings in the slow cooker. Son silly kid begged for Hot Pockets (I usually do not buy that kind of food ). His choice of beverage is Jones Cola. And mine ? Well I always have something for me to drink at the house.
I think I will choose New York Giants as my team. But I may still change my mind before the Kick off LOL

Kadelic

Genius
Gold
Jan 4, 2010
Dallas, TX
As a Cowboys fan I'm rooting for the Patriots as the lesser of two evils. Since I work nights I'm going to DVR the game and try not to hear who won until I can get home and watch it (without fast forwarding through the commercials of course). I actually succeeded in doing this last year, we'll see if I can pull it off again. Guess I better better stay off the internet once the game starts, lol.

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
As a Cowboys fan I'm rooting for the Patriots as the lesser of two evils. Since I work nights I'm going to DVR the game and try not to hear who won until I can get home and watch it (without fast forwarding through the commercials of course). I actually succeeded in doing this last year, we'll see if I can pull it off again. Guess I better better stay off the internet once the game starts, lol.
I'll root for the Pats for the exact same reason.

Aug 31, 2010
Since I work nights I'm going to DVR the game and try not to hear who won until I can get home and watch it (without fast forwarding through the commercials of course). I actually succeeded in doing this last year, we'll see if I can pull it off again. Guess I better better stay off the internet once the game starts, lol.
Bahaha! Watch How I Met Your Mother. There's an episode about this exact thing. Hilarious!

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
Only important and worth watching thing today will be the avengers trailer. Everything else is filling time

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
is this going to be a new trailer? I seen one in theaters the other day ? Son wants to see that too.
Yes. New trailer. Also one for gi joe. Only reason they are having a super bowl this year. Lol