Super Moderator?

H

Hayesimus

What is a supermoderator? Kabeyrun is listed in the member list as a SUPER MODERATOR. lol and John is a moderator. so does the super moderator have like. super powers? mild mannered at work and then on lunch break rips shirt open to see the letter "i" and takes off to mod people's iPhones for the forces of good? Hmmmm... perplexing

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Jan 20, 2008
What is a supermoderator? Kabeyrun is listed in the member list as a SUPER MODERATOR. lol and John is a moderator. so does the super moderator have like. super powers? mild mannered at work and then on lunch break rips shirt open to see the letter "i" and takes off to mod people's iPhones for the forces of good? Hmmmm... perplexing
Okay, Hayes? That Red Bull is getting the best of you, man. GO. TO. SLEEP.

H

Hayesimus

i can't! lol. i can't go to sleep until lucy comes back! i can't stop worryin

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Basically, he has more buttons than us. He can ban people, move threads, delete threads, etc. I (believe) that all Macgirl and I can do is hand out infractions and use the One Touch Ban & Clean on spammers - this bans them, removes all their posts, deletes any PMs they have sent or received, etc.

I would greatly appreciate if Chris would confirm this - or tell me if there are any buttons I'm missing. :p

- John

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
basically what John is saying is that he and MacGirl are peons, just barely above us, but they have the ability to slap us on the hand when we get out of line. ;)

phsycology

Zealot
Gold
Dec 29, 2007
Bolton, United Kingdom
You said you needed to go to work in the morning, so go to bed! Lucy'll be fine! Stop worrying!

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
basically what John is saying is that he and MacGirl are peons, just barely above us, but they have the ability to slap us on the hand when we get out of line. ;)
Aw come on, give me a bit more credit than that! :p

- John

Marianne

Zealot
Jul 16, 2007
Massachusetts
marianneschultz.com
bingo!

you better watch your step, buddy, or i'll.... i'll... i'll give you an INFRACTION. yeah, take that! ;)

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
bingo!

you better watch your step, buddy, or i'll.... i'll... i'll give you an INFRACTION. yeah, take that! ;)
Infraction...

That reminds me of when i played hockey and got put in the penalty box.

Or when I tick my fiance off and she takes priviliges away from me.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Infraction...

That reminds me of when i played hockey and got put in the penalty box.

Or when I tick my fiance off and she takes priviliges away from me.
Oh it's worse than you think it is! It's quite annoying to have a little box called Infractions sitting on your profile!

I do wish we could do a bit more than infractions, though.

- John

Last edited by a moderator:

Marianne

Zealot
Jul 16, 2007
Massachusetts
marianneschultz.com
i didn't know you have an infraction! too funny! :laugh2:

i should have earned one once, but i think that was before the infraction thingy was in place...

Oh it's worse than you think it is! It's quite annoying to have a little box called Infractions sitting on your profile!

- John

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
i didn't know you have an infraction! too funny! :laugh2:

i should have earned one once, but i think that was before the infraction thingy was in place...
Yeah, I went off and a poster who was rambling on about why people should sue Apple for very stupid reasons. He was intentionally ruffling people's feathers.

- John

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX

- John
Please don't infract me! *kneels before the not so Super Mod*

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
here ya go MacJohnPro, this individual shows as our newest member: BUYonlineCHEAPoemSOFTWARE

I bet ya a dollar its a spammer!

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
here ya go MacJohnPro, this individual shows as our newest member: BUYonlineCHEAPoemSOFTWARE

I bet ya a dollar its a spammer!
I'll keep an eye out. :p

- John

H

Hayesimus

ahhhh! there are two moderators in this thread!... When their powers combine they are Captain iPHONE! captain iPhone. he's our hero, gonna take spammers down to zero. gonna help us, put assunder, bad posts made to loot and plunder... we are iphone-eers, you can be one too, cause having a cool phone is the thing to do. Nokia and LG is not the way, so hear what captain iPhone has to say...

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
I have an infraction also! thanks chris lol its about to expire...

H

Hayesimus

what was your infraction? is it cause they found out you watch american idol?

ahhhh! there are two moderators in this thread!... When their powers combine they are Captain iPHONE! captain iPhone. he's our hero, gonna take spammers down to zero. gonna help us, put assunder, bad posts made to loot and plunder... we are iphone-eers, you can be one too, cause having a cool phone is the thing to do. Nokia and LG is not the way, so hear what captain iPhone has to say...

aha! omg you're too funny! gosh... u should so record that! i would use that as a ringtone lol

H

Hayesimus

haha would be freakin sweet, right? of course for the video i'd have to grow a green mullet lol. *as in I'm assuming you got that it was a captain planet spoof, you're a bit younger than I, so i'm not sure if you would*