Super Monkey Ball has 0 downloads?

SmartAlx

Zealot
Gold
Jun 7, 2007
I'm pretty sure Super Monkey Ball has been downloaded by a few people. I mean. I downloaded it. That's one at least.

Anyone else notice the iPhone app store has a Popularity tag for each app? They all say 0 downloads. I'm actually kind of curious here. I want to know how many people downloaded Super Monkey Ball. And it could be useful in helping me decide which gas app to get.

Think they'll ever get this feature working?

piyf420

Bronze
Jun 19, 2008
I hope they get the Apps to work first.

iPhone-v2

Bronze
May 7, 2008
seattle
I'm pretty sure Super Monkey Ball has been downloaded by a few people. I mean. I downloaded it. That's one at least.

Anyone else notice the iPhone app store has a Popularity tag for each app? They all say 0 downloads. I'm actually kind of curious here. I want to know how many people downloaded Super Monkey Ball. And it could be useful in helping me decide which gas app to get.

Think they'll ever get this feature working?
I am sure its a bug.. I had noticed the same thing for other apps.. too..

moppsy

Jul 31, 2007
NJ
It was working for a short time.
last I saw SMB had over 9000 downloads.

tharmsen

Silver
Jul 5, 2007
I was just reading the reviews, people are saying the controls suck horribly and the inability to save the game in progress is a HUGE detractor. Why would you play a game on a phone that when a call comes in or you stop and drop out to the main menu it forces you to start over again?

arothman

Bronze
Jul 28, 2007
I was just reading the reviews, people are saying the controls suck horribly and the inability to save the game in progress is a HUGE detractor. Why would you play a game on a phone that when a call comes in or you stop and drop out to the main menu it forces you to start over again?
I was actually just going to ask that... I just started playing with it today and I haven't yet figured out how to pick up where I left off. It's a fun little game, but some sort of brief instructions on what the menu options are (main game, instant play, ranking) would be helpful.