Super thin cases for iPhone!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Quake97

Silver
Jul 10, 2007
Philly Burbs
Wow, yeah, they do look nice. I'm not a huge fan of Seidio, but that case looks nice. Their quality seems to range a lot and their customer service is somewhat lacking. Check around this board and some others for opinions on their stuff. There is a lot over at treocentral.com about them.

Joe

sele

Bronze
Jul 17, 2007
Hi, has anyone tried this case from agent18 yet?

This one from Seido looks cool too:

http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=834

I'm looking for a SUPER THIN HARD case for the iPhone. Anybody try any super thin cases yet? (Not silicone please)

Thanks!
I have the Seidio case that you mention here. It is very thin and adds no bulk to the iPhone hardly at all. The case fits over the phone very nice, not loose, doesn't wiggle, with all the cutouts for all ports and buttons. The case also has a nice slip-resistant grip to it. I use it when I am putting the phone in my pocket. Most of the time I carry mine in my Seidio clip. But they are coming out soon with a clip for the skinned phone that will probably be the perfect solution for me.

I haven't had any problems with Seidio and they have always answered my questions when I emailed them. Don't think you can go wrong with them. One look at any of the Blackberry forums will show you they have a huge fan base over there.

Last edited by a moderator:

netronin

Aug 17, 2007
I have the Seidio case that you mention here. It is very thin and adds no bulk to the iPhone hardly at all. The case fits over the phone very nice, not loose, doesn't wiggle, with all the cutouts for all ports and buttons. The case also has a nice slip-resistant grip to it. I use it when I am putting the phone in my pocket. Most of the time I carry mine in my Seidio clip. But they are coming out soon with a clip for the skinned phone that will probably be the perfect solution for me.

I haven't had any problems with Seidio and they have always answered my questions when I emailed them. Don't think you can go wrong with them. One look at any of the Blackberry forums will show you they have a huge fan base over there.
Just ordered this same case from Seidio. Any issues with the case scratching the iPhone like we've seen with other cases? How do the halves of the case come togther and is it secure compared to others like power support or isee?

Thanks

sele

Bronze
Jul 17, 2007
I haven't had any issues with mine scratching, but I have only had mine about one and a half weeks. The two pieces snap together. I was surprised how well they hold together, you just have to make sure that you have it snapped all the way around the phone. Hope this helps.

netronin

Aug 17, 2007
I haven't had any issues with mine scratching, but I have only had mine about one and a half weeks. The two pieces snap together. I was surprised how well they hold together, you just have to make sure that you have it snapped all the way around the phone. Hope this helps.
Do you have a screen protector installed as well? I'm curious if it will fit with this case. Anything you don't like about the case?

sele

Bronze
Jul 17, 2007
Do you have a screen protector installed as well? I'm curious if it will fit with this case. Anything you don't like about the case?
I don't have any kind of screen protector on mine (I can't ever get all the air bubbles out of them). But I don't see why one would not work. There is nothing really that I don't like about it except that Seidio has not released their clip that works with this yet. That to me will be the perfect combo. When I first got it I thought it looked kind of flimsy, but after snapping it around the phone I realized that what I thought looked flimsy was just the design of being so thin. I really like how this adds very little bulk to the phone. And the all black gives it a look that I really like.

mofovo

Jul 8, 2007
hi, if it's not a hassle can you post up pics of your iPhone with the case ? thanks!

sele

Bronze
Jul 17, 2007
hi, if it's not a hassle can you post up pics of your iPhone with the case ? thanks!
No hassle, I am at work now so I need to wait until I get home so I can get some picks with the phone inside the case. I will post them tonight or in the morning.

mizuhri

Bronze
Aug 28, 2007
US of A
justin.fatcake.com
Hi, has anyone tried this case from agent18 yet?

This one from Seido looks cool too:

http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=834

I'm looking for a SUPER THIN HARD case for the iPhone. Anybody try any super thin cases yet? (Not silicone please)

Thanks!
They're nice but I would pay 24.99 for them. I bought 6 silicon/gel cases on ebay for 1.99 for all 6. 6 different colors and I have only used the black one right now but it works great!

Last edited by a moderator:

seidioseidio

Bronze
Jul 23, 2007
I don't have any kind of screen protector on mine (I can't ever get all the air bubbles out of them). But I don't see why one would not work. There is nothing really that I don't like about it except that Seidio has not released their clip that works with this yet. That to me will be the perfect combo. When I first got it I thought it looked kind of flimsy, but after snapping it around the phone I realized that what I thought looked flimsy was just the design of being so thin. I really like how this adds very little bulk to the phone. And the all black gives it a look that I really like.
The matching holster that works with iPhone with Seidio's super slim rubberized case is now available. The bundle of rubberized case and holster is also available.

http://www.seidioonline.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=846

http://www.seidioonline.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=1189

garretwp

Bronze
Sep 3, 2007
Can someone post pictures of their super slim case from Seidio? I would like to see user photos of this case in action.

- Garrett

sele

Bronze
Jul 17, 2007
Can someone post pictures of their super slim case from Seidio? I would like to see user photos of this case in action.

- Garrett
I will get some pictures of mine taken and posted as soon as I get home tonight. Unfortunately, I have to work late. But I will get to it asap.