Supply of iPhones?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jda182, Jun 27, 2007.

1. jda182

jda182 New Member
    Bronze

if i end up not being able make it to a store friday, which it looks like i wont be able to. you think i would be able to get one saturday or monday at the latest? if not does anyone know, heard some one speculate, when they next shipment will come?

2. jcl

jcl New Member

I talked to a friend who works for the local AT&T store and he said they are expecting to be sold out of their allotment by 12 noon on sat. (Granted this is Northeast LA). Some markets will sell out quicker than others.

3. jordan

jordan Member
    Bronze

ya i anticipate they will be sold out by the end of the weekend, maybe even by monday.

4. tildengolfer

tildengolfer New Member

does anyone know how many iPhones each Apple and AT&T store will get? from some people i ha ve heard as little as 15-20 per store..can someone enlighten me please

5. adamjohn_98

adamjohn_98 New Member
    Bronze

Well according to modmyiPhone.com, Apple stores will perhaps be getting as many as 500:

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=365

However, I would love to know ball park estimates for small corporate AT&T stores as well..anyone have a clue?

6. 47seijar

47seijar Zealot
    Bronze

My local Verizon store in NJ (Denville) has 37 units in stock for retail sale. These are NOT the pre-ordered phones. Oddly, the pre-orders had not yet arrived as of 3:30 PM today. The iPhones they do have are only the 6s models - no 6s+ models at all. The 6s+ will only be available through pre-order or *possibly* at Apple Stores.

On a side note, some folks in NYC with pre-orders due for delivery tomorrow are going to have to wait. The Pope's visit has shipping all screwed up and some of those people are losing their minds because of the delay.

7. silvermoon

silvermoon Evangelist
    Gold

I'm glad I live on the west coast But we do have major traffic in Seattle due to a visit from the President of the People's Republic of China.