Survivor: South Pacific

iP5

Evangelist
Gold
Sep 7, 2010
Toronto
Anyone watching/enjoying this seasons show?

REMINDER: thread likely to contain episode details

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Jmt

Sep 11, 2011
It's still to early to tell

Oct 24, 2010
Denver, CO
I watched the first episode and need to catch last night's episode on my dvr. For starters I am not a fan of coach and less of a fan of Russel's nephew. I am really hoping to see Jonny Fairplay's neighbor's cousin on the next season of Survivor.

iP5

Evangelist
Gold
Sep 7, 2010
Toronto
Lol about Jonny.
I'm definitely a fan of Ozzy.

Also don't understand why Russell's nephew is having temptation issues over Mikayla when he's said himself he's not having any contact with her. As far as I can tell then, he wants to punish her because his lust is in conflict with his morals. That's just so wrong on so many levels.

Finally can't wait till Semhar is irrevocably gone. Everybody else is at fault for her failure. What a nut ball.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Oct 24, 2010
Denver, CO
Very chaotic tribal council. I do like it when Coach stirs the pot at tribal counsel, makes it interesting.

iP5

Evangelist
Gold
Sep 7, 2010
Toronto
Almost loved the finish, perfect would have had Ozzy there. Totally agree though with the vote results with the 3 remaining, 6:3 Sophie:Coach

I think if Ozzy pointed out to Albert & Coach that Albert was third and voteless against Sophie if they didn't go to a fire then he have had a chance. Even for coach, he lost jury votes for not putting up the fire.

Sent from my mobilephone using Tapatalk

Oct 24, 2010
Denver, CO
I would of liked Ozzy there as well. To be honest this was kind of a tiresome season to watch and I barely made it through. Without Ozzy in the final 3 I really didn't care who won or had a dog in the fight.

Sent from my iPad using iCafe app