Swap tunes from iBrickr

wildturkey

Bronze
Aug 14, 2007
can someone tell me how swap tunes works its not doing anything when i hit the button it doesn't switch to anything just a black screen with the swap tunes in the middle.....Thanks

krisobe

Jul 20, 2007
1st download installer via ibrickr. then open up installer via iPhone. wait for it to update. install community sources. then install bsd subsystems. then install swaptunes and voila! swaptunes now works. i had the same problem when i installed swaptunes via ibrickr then i researched around forums and found the solution. i love installer!

krisobe

Jul 20, 2007
hope this helps man. swaptunes is the coolest thing ever invented since i just reformatted my computer and im too lazy to set up my playlist again.

wildturkey

Bronze
Aug 14, 2007
thanks i'm new to this how do i get my own wallpapers using install

1st download installer via ibrickr. then open up installer via iPhone. wait for it to update. install community sources. then install bsd subsystems. then install swaptunes and voila! swaptunes now works. i had the same problem when i installed swaptunes via ibrickr then i researched around forums and found the solution. i love installer!

krisobe

Jul 20, 2007
what wallpapers are you trying to get? you can just upload pictures to your iPhone via iTunes then just set them as wallpaper. have you installed summerboard yet? you can have your wallpaper on the home screen as well as making your home icons scroll up or down. really neat.

wildturkey

Bronze
Aug 14, 2007
can you change icons from the installer?

what wallpapers are you trying to get? you can just upload pictures to your iPhone via iTunes then just set them as wallpaper. have you installed summerboard yet? you can have your wallpaper on the home screen as well as making your home icons scroll up or down. really neat.