Swine flu gets worse...

Jul 19, 2008
London or Miami
Media Propaganda lol.

The media is the main reason why people are looking at this like its going to wipe out humanity. If they would just calm down and stop frightening people.

Mar 2, 2009
California
I believe it to be all man made just like HIV

population control at its worst

Jul 19, 2008
London or Miami
exactly. Some scientist coverup for bio weapons.
Ppl think your crazy, or just wishful thinking but EVERYTHING has an agenda or everything is a conspiracy.

HIV/AIDs just up and came outa nowhere. If its been here for so long, then there would have been documentation through out history or even before the 1950's. "its from monkeys" Ok? A- Why arent they extinct then since they can make meds for themselves. B- How is that possible, Man is a different species and DNA. What affects them wont affect us. Its man made, and the phama' companies probably have the cure, but its a dead end income. If they can charge a lota money for the mass amount of meds an AIDS/HIV patient has to take then they'll keep making money. If they release the cure, and the virus is extinct there goes the steady income.

Think about it. All these charities, all these people donating/making/giving money to cancer research and even AIDS/HIV research yet we are still at like 1% so to speak. Wheres all that money going?

Speaking Swine flu and all these ****ty animal derived names. MadCow disease is man made. Humans have been eating beef for centuries, the only thing that changed from then to now is the gravy we use and addition of the microwave. Bird Flu? Thats man made...with the trillions of birds all over this planet ppl are just getting sick to them now? Birds haven't changed and neither have we. No evolution of the bird with a new strain of virus.

Some scientist is deff using the world as a test subject.

Mar 2, 2009
California
exactly. Some scientist coverup for bio weapons.
Ppl think your crazy, or just wishful thinking but EVERYTHING has an agenda or everything is a conspiracy.

HIV/AIDs just up and came outa nowhere. If its been here for so long, then there would have been documentation through out history or even before the 1950's. "its from monkeys" Ok? A- Why arent they extinct then since they can make meds for themselves. B- How is that possible, Man is a different species and DNA. What affects them wont affect us. Its man made, and the phama' companies probably have the cure, but its a dead end income. If they can charge a lota money for the mass amount of meds an AIDS/HIV patient has to take then they'll keep making money. If they release the cure, and the virus is extinct there goes the steady income.

Think about it. All these charities, all these people donating/making/giving money to cancer research and even AIDS/HIV research yet we are still at like 1% so to speak. Wheres all that money going?

Speaking Swine flu and all these ****ty animal derived names. MadCow disease is man made. Humans have been eating beef for centuries, the only thing that changed from then to now is the gravy we use and addition of the microwave. Bird Flu? Thats man made...with the trillions of birds all over this planet ppl are just getting sick to them now? Birds haven't changed and neither have we. No evolution of the bird with a new strain of virus.

Some scientist is deff using the world as a test subject.
Yes, I do agree with you on this. I have some interesting articles videos I can post in regards...but I think I'll save it for another thread. :)

Jul 19, 2008
London or Miami
A right concern that is. At UF 1/3 chicks has an STD. Eek.

I can neither confirm nor deny that statement.
LOL, i thought it was the girls at UCF?

Either way pepe you have nothing to worry about. STD's arent man made. King Henry VIII had syphilis, which is why so many of his wives miscarried. Wrap it up tho lol. The next thing we need to the govt and media to run wild with Swine STD. lol. Bring a whole new meaning to "meat".

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
HIV/AIDs just up and came outa nowhere. If its been here for so long, then there would have been documentation through out history or even before the 1950's
STD's arent man made.
HIV is an STD, although it can be transmitted other ways. A good virus does not kill it's host. It runs the risk of dieing out if it does. HIV evolved and jumped species. It kills its human host but takes a very long time to do it and mutates so rapidly that a vaccine can't be created. If HIV were a type of population control, it's extremely inefficient. It's not airborne and it takes way too long to kill it's host. There has only been one documented case of death in America from Swine Influenza at this point, and that was a 23 month old from Mexico brought to TX seeking treatment. If you guys want to worry about biological warfare, worry about viruses like Small pox, that's a much more likely candidate that terrorists (or even the govt. if you want to go that far) would use.

Jul 19, 2008
London or Miami
How would beaming electrons do anything to the virus? The very reason why its such a hard virus to cure against is because it hides among the T cells in our body (which is why the immune system doesn't attack it.

Basically what im saying is the virus hides and invades our own blood cells...making it very hard to blast a person with electrons and not expect their DNA to have changes.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
the pigs are getting back at us for the bacon thread.

f*cking swine...

do not give in. I pledge to eat bacon every day until this nonsense passes over.