Switcheasy Capsule case, suggestion on screen protector?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

dinosaur1

Silver
Nov 10, 2007
Since everyone has been saying this case has been great I would love to pick one up, but I have 1 concern. I need a case that has a good anti-fingerprint and anti-glare screen protector. Some people have been talking about a crystal film? I would be willing to buy this, but I definitely want a good screen protector that will also not make it hard for me to use the iPhone screen when I touch it. Any thoughts?

http://www.switcheasy.com/iPhone.htm

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
I have not liked any case in the Apple store personally. But I did buy the clear plastic protector they sell for like $14. I used it for over a month and then took it off, I haven't had any protector on mine since and I have no scratches or anything on my screen, it really is a tough, durable screen. When I go to the gym I like to slip my iPhone into a Jamz case I got at Best Buy that has an earbud holder attached to the back. I am seriously thinking of buying the Switcheasy for everyday use.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Get the matte finish protector at the Apple store. Ask to see it in person first, as it does reduce the clarity slightly, but I think the tradeoffs are worth it. It applies easily, it's hard as nails, feels great to the touch (I think it enhances touchscreen response due to its tactility), and greatly reduces both glare and fingerprints.

There, I'm done talking about these things... ;)