Switcheasy Colors for 3G

BCA2812

Aug 23, 2008
Just received my Crimson Switcheasy Colors silicone case today. I was pleasantly surprised. I have been using an Incase silicone case and can give some observations about the two. The Switcheasy is colorful and is made from a silicone that is a tad bit thinner than the Incase. The cutouts line up perfectly. I really like the connector plugs that come with the Switcheasy as well... a nice touch. What I really like about the Switcheasy is that it is made from silicone that does not "pull out your pocket" like the Incase does. The "jellybean" home button takes a little getting used to... I'm not sure how hard to push it to turn on the iPhone. Included are two clear screen protectors (I haven't used them yet), a cleaning cloth and a cardboard squeegee. Shipping was two days from California. A good bargain for the case. BCA

plasmo

Bronze
Jul 8, 2007
Thanks for your review, as you are probably one of the 1st to get your Colors case...

I'm probably getting this one also-
regarding the Jellybean, is it Hard plastic, or soft rubber? Do you still feel a click when pushing it? thx

BCA2812

Aug 23, 2008
The Jelly Bean home button is a harder type silicone rubber... not hard plastic. There is no noticeable click when pressing the Home button. It takes just a little getting used to. I also applied one of the two screen protectors... fits perfect. I really like the feel of the silicone... it's not tacky at all. BCA

dinosaur1

Silver
Nov 10, 2007
The Jelly Bean home button is a harder type silicone rubber... not hard plastic. There is no noticeable click when pressing the Home button. It takes just a little getting used to. I also applied one of the two screen protectors... fits perfect. I really like the feel of the silicone... it's not tacky at all. BCA

does the silicone attract a lot of dust/dirt when you place it in your pocket, in your car, etc.....?

BCA2812

Aug 23, 2008
The silicone is kind of slick and is not tacky like the Incase. That's the main reason I like it so much. It does not stick to the inside of your pants/shirt pocket and does not attract pocket lint or dirt. BCA