Switcheasy CoverBuddy for iPad 3 Review

Josh Yates

Contributor
Silver
Jul 14, 2007
Orion, MI
Thought some of you may be interested in a review of the Switcheasy CoverBuddy for the iPad 3...so ...here it is!

Smarty2600

Bronze
Apr 23, 2011
Thanks for the review I have thought about getting the cover buddy but had a bad experience with the Belkin snap shield making a huge crack on the back an hour after getting it because I took my iPad out but this type of crack seems manageable with a great warranty option. Luckily I was able to get a refund from best buy when I brought in the broken back cover but I currently have a colorful skin on my iPad to protect the back from scratches.

Josh Yates

Contributor
Silver
Jul 14, 2007
Orion, MI
Glad to be of assistance. the CoverBuddy is great...but it seems as though that many of these type of cases have the cracking problem when they're removed. As of now, I have had two CoverBuddies crack in the lower left corner. Good thing is that I've gotten two replacements. So...I'm using the cracked one and have a brand new one waiting should it break again. They have a two-year warranty...all you have to do is keep your original transaction ID and send them a picture of the crack.

It's a little bit of a bummer, but it's one of the best back covers out there.