Switcheasy customer service

bdub0712

Nov 19, 2008
Very rarely does a person get to brag about the service they received with regards to anything retail, but I must say that Switcheasy has set the bar. I bought a black Neo case for my iPhone 3g and from the beginning was very impressesed. Two weeks ago the botton of one of the plastic pieces split. I inquired about the warranty policy and Switcheasy said send the broken piece in and we'll replace it. A few days go by and instead of sending a replacement piece, they sent me a brand new, complete case. Big Props to Switcheasy.

jel231

Aug 12, 2007
Same here. Big props to SwitchEasy!

I sent them an email because the "I" beam on the back of my case cracked and I wanted to know if replacement parts could be purchased. They responded asking me for my PayPal transaction ID, once I sent it to them three days later I received a entirely brand new case.

smitdavi

Oct 26, 2007
Bloomington, IN
Do you guys have a number for SwitchEasy....I forgot to that my address in my Paypal was my old addy not my new one. I sent them an email about the correction but haven't yet received a response.

BlueHeeler

Bronze
Nov 29, 2008
I wish I had gotten service like that. In my case it sucked.

PepeRB29

Mar 21, 2008
8 mile
just contacted them about my CapsuleRebel case sagging at the bottom really bad, i'll post up how my interaction with them goes.

BlueHeeler

Bronze
Nov 29, 2008
Hope you get a better reply than I did -

> We have one mold for all color of Rebel. Only the black case suffers
> from it.
> We are adding less and less silica to the compound to delayed the
> sagging effect.
>
> Thank You,
> Anita