SwitchEasy Tones case is filled with awesome

Discussion in 'iPhone Cases and Accessories' started by chris, Dec 7, 2012.

1. chris

chris Administrator
    Administrator

I am seriously excited about this case. Bought one for review (in pink). Before I finished my review, I ordered a second one in black. This is such a good case. You can read my full Switch Easy Tones Review here. Here are some shots I took yesterday. They retail for $24.99. I've seen some colors on eBay for $16.05 from myGearStore. They don't sell black for less than retail.

switcheasy-volume-buttons.jpg switcheasy-lightning-port.jpg hard-shell-case.jpg switcheasy-top-case.jpg tones-case-iphone5.jpg switcheasy-case-review.jpg switcheasy-tones-iphone-5-review.jpg

#1 chris, Dec 7, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2014
  2. psylichon

psylichon Genius

Nice review and nice case. I don't wish to hijack, but if you really like thin cases you gotta check out this Chinese one I and several others on the forum have gotten. I am still just as excited about its fit and finish now as I was when I first got it months ago. I haven't felt the need to do a review on a case since my first Seidio ultraslim for my V1, but I am very tempted to show this puppy off, as the eBay pics don't do it justice at all.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/apple-iphone-5-Hybri-Flex-PC-TPU-Case-Black-Clear-/180973187185

Your enthusiasm for the fit in your review inspired me to share this yet again.

3. chris

chris Administrator
    Administrator

Hijacker!