Switched from Verizon and thrilled with iPhone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

sealevel

Bronze
Aug 13, 2007
Belleair, Florida
Pick up two iPhones for my wife & I on Saturday. Switched from Verizon. Activation took a few minutes and switching took about 3 hours. Petty painless. Way better reception at my house with new service. Great!

Boy this thing is super. Wi Fi is spectacular. Fast! Email great! iPod functions with audio and video are the best yet on any iPod. Haven't tried edge cause everywhere I go is Wi Fi.

Calendars, maps, stocks, camera all work great. I love this thing, my wife loves this thing. Life is good

Glad I made the switch.

coop1701

Zealot
Silver
Jun 30, 2007
Pick up two iPhones for my wife & I on Saturday. Switched from Verizon. Activation took a few minutes and switching took about 3 hours. Petty painless. Way better reception at my house with new service. Great!

Boy this thing is super. Wi Fi is spectacular. Fast! Email great! iPod functions with audio and video are the best yet on any iPod. Haven't tried edge cause everywhere I go is Wi Fi.

Calendars, maps, stocks, camera all work great. I love this thing, my wife loves this thing. Life is good

Glad I made the switch.
Glad to have you aboard. I love mine too. I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Michael Baturin

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
South Jersey

Glad I made the switch.
And trust me, it gets better and better. You'll start to notice some flaws, but the pros dwarf the cons, as far as im concerned.

sealevel

Bronze
Aug 13, 2007
Belleair, Florida
Thanks guys. This is way better than my V Cast Motorola. iPhone may have a few flaws but Apple always seems to work on them and sooner or later fix them. I'm happy and not looking back.

greenjbhsd

Silver
Jul 13, 2007
glad i made the switch too, but i sure wish the iPhone was on Verizon.
Couldn't agree more. I think ATT in my area is just weak, but I know that this is true for all carriers in different regions. I loved Verizon here in SLC, my brother in the TRenton NJ area hits a ton of dead spots on Verizon over there, so it is a toss up.

Stoldit

Bronze
Aug 17, 2007
Couldn't agree more. I think ATT in my area is just weak, but I know that this is true for all carriers in different regions. I loved Verizon here in SLC, my brother in the TRenton NJ area hits a ton of dead spots on Verizon over there, so it is a toss up.

I live in Phila. I have way better recpetion with ATT. This phone def. is perfect. I was looking at a few Sony phones, this by far is way better. I would of loved to have actual turn by turn gps on here. maybe they come out with a plug in play to plug into the bottom. That would be sick.!

iphonenut

Bronze
May 17, 2007
welcome to the club.

i'm sure you're well aware, but you are now the owner of a great device. i'm not sure how much more efficient your life will be, in terms of businesss, but your life will be a lot easier and fun-er.

Conan

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007

Glad I made the switch.
Welcome to the Club! The iPhone Rox! Gratz on your Purchases