Bronze
Nov 7, 2010
Arizona
Weren't those things super expensive

Sent from my iPhone 4 using iCafe app

AllenConder

Bronze
Dec 13, 2009
LMFAO...I'm at work and I'm watching Duke v Arizona on my March Maddness app, and my boss walks over and (I think I'm going to get in trouble) asks if he can get that on his EVO...I say sorry sir I don't think they make that app for Android

So much for boring

Btw if they make that app now for Android I apologize I really don't know buy I thought I saw it only on iOS, just funny we were arguing

Anyways Back to the game

iP5

Evangelist
Gold
Sep 7, 2010
Toronto
Originally Posted by Irish Rose
Let me get this straight. You where telling someone that an app wasn't available for their OS, and had absolutely no clue WTF you were talking about...... I knew you didn't know **** about Android, and this just proves it..... Perhaps you should do a little research before opening that mouth of yours, and putting down an OS that you know nothing about!
Civility is still a requirement here.
Have to say though that AC was trolling in my book. I know you can't say it. I'm not even saying that you agree.

iP5

Evangelist
Gold
Sep 7, 2010
Toronto
Anyway, to get back on track.

I am surprised given how little else I could find on this subject since a major claim about 6 months back, that they're still plugging away at the concept.

I'd say though that reserving screen space for the 4 buttons is likely a requisite and that an emulator would be really need a larger screen than currently available.

Trying to get Droid on the iPhone without the buttons would be so iNcomplete to me.

iP5

Evangelist
Gold
Sep 7, 2010
Toronto
LMFAO...I'm at work and I'm watching Duke v Arizona on my March Maddness app, and my boss walks over and (I think I'm going to get in trouble) asks if he can get that on his EVO...I say sorry sir I don't think they make that app for Android

So much for boring

Btw if they make that app now for Android I apologize I really don't know buy I thought I saw it only on iOS, just funny we were arguing

Anyways Back to the game
By the way you can tell your boss to look up the CBS Sports app in the Market Place. You know, you're laughing at him behind his back now. Maybe one day you'll slip IRL.

gunhunter

Mar 25, 2011
I switched from Android to iPhone, both are awesome, but iPhone got the better edge because of the app store, IMO of cos

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
meopoka said:
i love my phone 4, i phone is very clean and also very good configuration I wish I had money to buy this iPhone
So you want to buy a knock off phone huh?

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

Last edited by a moderator:

AllenConder

Bronze
Dec 13, 2009
Wow, ok now AFTER doing the "research" I can confirm that the app I have DOES NOT exist in the Android market...

This is a thread about debating, I was just making a point, after reading my post it does come across as "trolling" and I apologize. I really love my iPhone 4 and we (both Android and iPhone owners) should be proud we have phones that cause us to have heated debates about our phones

But I won't apologize for debating on a thread about debating, but I may have been smug about it :)

Sep 6, 2010
Wow, ok now AFTER doing the "research" I can confirm that the app I have DOES NOT exist in the Android market...

This is a thread about debating, I was just making a point, after reading my post it does come across as "trolling" and I apologize. I really love my iPhone 4 and we (both Android and iPhone owners) should be proud we have phones that cause us to have heated debates about our phones
I'm sorry for the way that I replied to your post last night. It was uncalled for. I agree with what you said here. We should just be happy with what we are using.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Verizon.

AllenConder

Bronze
Dec 13, 2009
I seem to forget that the phones I trash, people spend a lot of money and time on...I sometimes lose my cool...all good now. I owned the original G1 and couldn't imagine that Android was going to explode like it has, I really think that both phones are good for eachother, really pushes both company's...and with that WE ALL win

At least we can all agree thank god we don't have Blackberrys!

(there I go again :-p I kid I kid)

Ltzguy

Zealot
Gold
Jun 22, 2010
Right here

But I won't apologize for debating on a thread about debating, but I may have been smug about it :)
This not a debate thread. This actually started out about porting Android os to work on the iPhone. It has now turned into a useless, arguing thread. Nice.