Swype to iPhone Speculation

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

JDem

Contributor
Bronze
Jan 19, 2011
NNJ and Central PA
This is THE feature of Android that I miss the most on the iPhone. My hand is almost 10" from pinky tip to thumb tip so typing on this phone is not the easiest thing to do

rom x

Zealot
Gold
Jan 18, 2011
i just gotta say that at first i didn't like swipe, i guess it was because i was so used to the iPhone keyboard. but after i forced myself to use it. a few weeks later i was hooked. for thoes with big hands, your gonna love swipe just give it time to grow on you. and you'll never go back.

Badfishy

Contributor
Bronze
May 17, 2011
Houston, Texas
Swype and the bigger display are the only things I miss from my old Evo. I've come to cope without both and really appreciate the clarity of the iPhone screen, but the keyboard is not for me. I used to zoom through my texts when I had Swype. I know it's 3rd party and will likely never see it's way onto the iPhone without jailbreaking, but it should!

iP5

Evangelist
Gold
Sep 7, 2010
Toronto
Playing with iOS5 on the iPod and my hands are already cramping from a couple small post. No wonder so many of you are posting from anything but your mobile.

The keyboard is easily my most used app. Smooth and simple take a distant back seat to being able to write on the thing.

Sent from my iPod touch using iCafe app