Sync an iPhone and a 30gig iPod video? How ?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

coinstar99

Bronze
Sep 6, 2007
I searched around and couldnt find the answer. I have what music I need on my iPhone, but I want to fill my 30 gig video ipod with movies . Any idea how ? Since you gotta use iTunes you cant symv 2 devices. Any helpbis much appriciated.

karllf

Bronze
Aug 17, 2007
I searched around and couldnt find the answer. I have what music I need on my iPhone, but I want to fill my 30 gig video ipod with movies . Any idea how ? Since you gotta use iTunes you cant symv 2 devices. Any helpbis much appriciated.
i don't know what going on with your itune but i have 2 iPhones and 3 ipods and i use my laptop with 1 iTunes on it to manage all my files for all 5

spankbot

Bronze
Sep 6, 2007
i don't know what going on with your itune but i have 2 iPhones and 3 ipods and i use my laptop with 1 iTunes on it to manage all my files for all 5
Yes. iTunes lets you have a different sync profile for each device. Plug in your iPhone or iPod, click on it in iTunes, then use the various tabs (Music, Photos, Podcasts, etc) to configure you want to sync to that particular device. It's actually quite a nice interface and far better than anything I've seen for any of my previous phones. Activesync is total crud, for example, compared to iTunes.