Sync-ed and lost everything

gsxrdude

Aug 22, 2008
I sync-ed my phone today and lost everything. It appears like it reverted back to factory. Lost all my contacts, calendar, and apps. Well i was able to retrieve my contacts and calendar from Outlook and sync-ed that.

I'm having problems with my Apps. My Apps list still has all the apps I have. But under my iphone-Application it only shows a part of that list to sync.

Any ideas?

gsxrdude

Aug 22, 2008
nevermind....i figured it out. THanks!

gsxrdude

Aug 22, 2008
Ok...well after figuring out how to get my apps back and re syncing everything (Contacts/Calendar) I got my phone back. I just realized the WiFi function wont turn on?

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
Ok...well after figuring out how to get my apps back and re syncing everything (Contacts/Calendar) I got my phone back. I just realized the WiFi function wont turn on?
Try going to settings-general-reset-reset network settings.

Sep 29, 2010
I sync-ed my phone today and lost everything. It appears like it reverted back to factory. Lost all my contacts, calendar, and apps. Well i was able to retrieve my contacts and calendar from Outlook and sync-ed that.

I'm having problems with my Apps. My Apps list still has all the apps I have. But under my iphone-Application it only shows a part of that list to sync.

Any ideas?
Please tell me what you did, I have te same problem, I lost EVERYTHING.......