sync iPhone and iPod without loss?

Mar 24, 2008
Hi to the community.

My name is Abel and I'm new here & to iPhone. My ? that's burning for a solution is, if it's possible to sync from my iPod to my iPhone without losing my music on the iPod? This is the message I received from my attempt: "Are you sure you want to sync music? All existing content on the iPod XXXX will be removed and replaced with the songs and playlists from your iTunes library." This scares the *#%§ out of me thinking that I stand to loose valuable music.

Is there a way to sync the tunes or drag n drop them?

Hope there's an answer! Thanks in advance,

Abel.

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
I believe the answer is no. If you cannot get music from your iPod to iTunes, there would be no way of getting it from the iPod to the iPhone. I am not certain that this is the correct answer though as I have never had to take music from an iPod and try to put it in my iTunes library. If anyone has knowledge, let it be known.

Mar 24, 2008
Thanks for your reply. I'm thinking that the ONLY possible way is to use "expod" downld the music from my iPod then "re-list" them in iTunes. From there I can manually sync to the iPhone. A bit cumbersum, but better than losing hrs and hrs of work and valuable music.

Again, if someone else knows of a faster solution; I'm all ears! =)

Abel.