sync music, ringtones, etc after unlock?

melo

Oct 26, 2008
I unlocked my iPhone 2g recently in order to use it on a different network using pwnage tool.
when I plug my iPhone into my computer, iTunes recognizes it still, and gives me the option to sync my music, pictures, ringtones, everything.
my question is, can I do this without disabling the unlock?

forgive me if this is a stupid question - I'm not an experienced techie by any means - I barely figured out how to unlock!

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
I unlocked my iPhone 2g recently in order to use it on a different network using pwnage tool.
when I plug my iPhone into my computer, iTunes recognizes it still, and gives me the option to sync my music, pictures, ringtones, everything.
my question is, can I do this without disabling the unlock?

forgive me if this is a stupid question - I'm not an experienced techie by any means - I barely figured out how to unlock!

No. You should have no problem syncing. Just stay away from the "restore" button. Not really a stupid question. Believe me, I would have told you.

gwb2009

Apr 3, 2009
Synching and Aps don't work

Banned, I did the same thing only have a 3g and broke with Quickpwn and loaded aps from installer and Cydia and soem from the Ap Store. All worked fine and then I synched with iturnes and did not hit "restore". Now when I launch most aps, like voice dialer and NY Times, the logo screen appears and then goes back to the main screeen on my phone. I tried a soft restore, and will try resynching tonight. Any other ideas appreciated.