sync on 2 PC's and not delete music

Dec 28, 2007
I was trying to and wondering if there is a way to do this. I want to be able to sync the iPhone with my music on one pc and get some other music from my other pc. Everytime I do this it erases what I had on the phone.

I don't want to have to transfer all my music on one pc. I have one at work and at home. There has to be a easier way to do this.

This iPhone is very hard to install things and do what you want then my sprint mogul. I cant even transfer files to the phone and take them to another pc. Its driving me nuts.

Thanks

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
I was trying to and wondering if there is a way to do this. I want to be able to sync the iPhone with my music on one pc and get some other music from my other pc. Everytime I do this it erases what I had on the phone.

I don't want to have to transfer all my music on one pc. I have one at work and at home. There has to be a easier way to do this.

This iPhone is very hard to install things and do what you want then my sprint mogul. I cant even transfer files to the phone and take them to another pc. Its driving me nuts.

Thanks

You would be better off putting all your music on one computer and eliminate the hassel.