Sync Question

Shlov1

Bronze
Jan 12, 2009
I have a question about Syncing. When I do it, in the apps tab I have a listing of all apps that I have ever downloaded including ones that I have deleted. If I only check the ones I want they are the ones that get synced, but is there a way to delete them in iTunes so it doesn't show them any more? It just seems like a lot of clutter. I don't have all that many but I can only imagine what this would look like for those of you who have a lot of apps. Thanks.

Watcher

Zealot
Gold
Mar 29, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
Right-click on the Applications in your library on iTunes and select "Show in Windows Explorer", assuming you have a PC. Go to that folder and delete the apps you no longer want.

Shlov1

Bronze
Jan 12, 2009
Right-click on the Applications in your library on iTunes and select "Show in Windows Explorer", assuming you have a PC. Go to that folder and delete the apps you no longer want.
For some reason I am not getting that open to right click on the applications and have any selections. I am in the applications tab in iTunes and all my apps are listed (some have checks next to them, some that I don't want have no check). Wait, are you telling me that I need to be doing this in windows explorer and not iTunes?

guest03

Bronze
Mar 30, 2009
all you have to do (if you are using a pc) if open iTunes, on the left panel click on Applications select the app that you no longer want, it should outline in blue if you clicked once, no right click needed.. hit the "delete" button on your keyboard and a question will pop up if you want to remove the app from the computer and put in the recycle bin, or move it to the iTunes music folder...