sync with 2 computers?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

PatinNM

Nov 30, 2007
Is it possible to sync with 2 computers? Currently I sync with my ibook at home, but I want to also sync it with my contacts and calendar at work too. So on my work computer I downloaded iTunes and plugged in the iPhone..and nada. The only thing that happens is Windoze tries to install a driver since it sees something plugged into the USB. It is Windoze 2000/NT, is this part of the problem?

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Is it possible to sync with 2 computers? Currently I sync with my ibook at home, but I want to also sync it with my contacts and calendar at work too. So on my work computer I downloaded iTunes and plugged in the iPhone..and nada. The only thing that happens is Windoze tries to install a driver since it sees something plugged into the USB. It is Windoze 2000/NT, is this part of the problem?
Windows system requirements
PC with USB 2.0 port
Windows Vista Home Premium, Business, Enterprise, or Ultimate Edition; or Windows XP Home or Professional with Service Pack 2 or later
iTunes 7.5 or later

That's your problem. If you upgrade your windows' OS, you'll be able to sync contacts, calendar, mail on 2 computers, but not the other stuff (video, music, pics).