Synching from iPhone to Mac

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Jul 8, 2007
When i add an appointment or phone number to my Mac it syncs just fine, but if i add the appointment to my iPhone, it doesn't synch back to my Mac. Is anyone else having this problem? I read here that someone said to empty the synching history, but that must have been on a PC. Any Mac solutions?

Thanks in advance.

Jack

garymooks

Bronze
Jul 18, 2007
Hello
Can you check ,after connecting the phone to the mac, if the Replace option at the very bottom of the Info tab(I think ) is checked?
This will replace all info on the iPhone with the info from your imac when you sync..

HTH

tdefriez

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
No issues here

I just tested it it and have no problems - sync works both ways - Mac generated to iPhone and iPhone generated to Mac.
I'm runnning OS 10.5.1, 1.1.2 iPhone firmware and Entourage (sync via sync services and iCal)

tdefriez

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
After 1st sync

Hello
Can you check ,after connecting the phone to the mac, if the Replace option at the very bottom of the Info tab(I think ) is checked?
This will replace all info on the iPhone with the info from your imac when you sync..

HTH
After the 1st sync this option automatically reverts to unchecked hence does not replace but syncs

Jul 8, 2007
I just tested it it and have no problems - sync works both ways - Mac generated to iPhone and iPhone generated to Mac.
I'm runnning OS 10.5.1, 1.1.2 iPhone firmware and Entourage (sync via sync services and iCal)
My problem is only one way...i synch from the my iMac to my phone just fine. I just cant add something on my iPhone, and have it show up in Outlook on my iMac. I am running the latest updates on both my iPhone and my iMac.

I need help!