Synching purchased songs from iPhone to Mac

Feb 2, 2009
I've bought a few songs from iTunes with my iPhone. How do I make the songs synch up with my macbook? I have the auto synch turned off so that I can manage which songs I port over to my iPhone and I usually just drag and drop what I want to move. iTunes won't allow me to drag from the iPhone back over to the computer (or I can't figure out how to do it). I'm afraid to synch my purchased playlist because I do'nt want my Macbook to write over what's on my iPhone and cause me to loose my songs.

Marianne

Zealot
Jul 16, 2007
Massachusetts
marianneschultz.com
As long as you are logged in to the same iTunes account on your MacBook as the one that was used to set up the iPhone to begin with, iTunes will correctly sync the songs you purchased on the iPhone to your MacBook without overwriting anything.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
it shouldn't wipe the songs you've got,

if you click on iTunes click on file (top left) and 3rd from the bottom is transfer Purchases from iPhone

this will add them to your comp and they wont be wiped

May 18, 2009
it shouldn't wipe the songs you've got,

if you click on iTunes click on file (top left) and 3rd from the bottom is transfer Purchases from iPhone

this will add them to your comp and they wont be wiped
THANK YOU! if it weren't for you, I'd have lost 3000$ worth of music. which I'd rather not to be honest.