Syncing 2 phones

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

dsuppa

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007
New Jersey
www.dfsdesigns.com
I have 2 iPhones and only 1 computer at home that can sync with them. I want to sync all the contacts, calendars, and Links from each phone then restore the phones and resync with all the info going back onto the proper phones.
Is this possible?

mjeagent

Bronze
Jun 28, 2007
Northern Virginia
Well, I'm not sure if this will answer your question or not.
I have 2 iPhones and I sync them both to the same computer. I load the same music, videos, movies, contacts, bookmarks, etc. on to them. In the iPhone menu on the left of the screen it brings up both by their given name. I can have them both connected at the same time (which I often do) and click on one or the other to manually sync.

Jul 24, 2007
I'm sure it can be done. i know that if u sync the iPhone with the computer it creates a backup of the phone. idk what is saved in the backup. so that might work for u.

Macster

Bronze
Feb 21, 2007
Oregon
Your set-up sounds the same as mine, and yes you can do this. Each phone has it's own profile in iTunes. Those profiles can have different boxes checked in the varios sections (info, music, photos) to indicated what information is synced.

My wife and I actually sync our phones on three separate computers. The main computer is our Mac at home. We each have a PC at work that we also sync just the calendars.