Syncing calendar and contacts question

ballsonface12

Bronze
Oct 31, 2007
Seattle
I added all my contacts and calendar events on my iPhone and I was wondering if I synced it with Outlook would I lose all of those? I want to put them on Outlook as a back up in case something happens to it and I'm afraid if I hit sync that everything on my phone will be deleted. Sorry if this has been asked before.

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
I added all my contacts and calendar events on my iPhone and I was wondering if I synced it with Outlook would I lose all of those? I want to put them on Outlook as a back up in case something happens to it and I'm afraid if I hit sync that everything on my phone will be deleted. Sorry if this has been asked before.
I use Outlook, my phone sync's with the contacts and calendar with no problem. If I change or add anything in Outlook it shows up in the iPhone and visa versa.

When the phone is docked, in the summary panel, you just need to checkit for syncing with outlook.

And the other thing is, when in outlook you can quickly add more info to that contact faster, and then links back up to the iPhone. Addresses are so very important now.