Syncing contacts between iCloud, Gmail Exchange and PC

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jalalawi, Oct 19, 2012.

1. jalalawi

jalalawi Member
    Bronze

How can I match my iCloud, Gmail Exchange, and My PC contacts as currently each group has different contacts? Currently my iCloud contacts are the up to date and I want to sync them with googol gmail exchange and My PC.

2. coop1701

coop1701 Zealot
    Silver

It gets complicated doing this... I personally hated the way Google handled contacts. So I use only icloud now. But if you want to do this. Go to your contacts on icloud. Website side, and highlight all your contacts. Export them by clicking on the cog at the bottom. It will export them as a Vcard for however many contacts.

Then log into your gmail. Erase all the contacts, if you don't you will probably end up with duplicates.
    In contacts import your Vcard and then turn off the sync options for your phone for icloud.

I did have to quit using google.. i lost information during syncs and tons of addresses. It was driving me nuts.

3. jalalawi

jalalawi Member
    Bronze

Have selected only iCloud from Contact group but the problem the whatsApp is duplicating the contacts three times. I don't know what I did in order for the whatsApp contacts duplicated. Also under the setting, I have made the iCloud the default and I can see only 500 contact under iPhone contact but under whatsApp 1458 contacts!
    Is there any solution to delete my gmail & PC contact then I sync them again to match iCloud?