Syncing Contacts Without iTunes

1. besweeet

besweeet Member Silver

I need to add contacts to a new iPhone without using iTunes. Why? I have Office 2010 x64 installed, and it doesn't work properly with iTunes.

SO is there some external program that I can use to sync contacts with?

UPDATE: Nevermind. I exported the contacts from Outlook into a CSV file, went into the normal Contacts folder, imported the CSV, and switching iTunes from Outlook to Windows Contacts. Works like a charm ;).

2. Kadelic

Kadelic Genius Gold

I know you can sync contacts over the air from a Google or Yahoo account. I've never used MobileMe but that would work as well.

3. Avatar

Sponsored Advertisement

4. Europa

Europa Genius Senior Moderator

I highly recommend MobileMe. There is no better way to manage contacts IMO. They have a two month free trial. You're going to have to solve the iTunes problem sooner or later, right? Maybe sync it with another computer?

5. nbdiver

nbdiver Member Bronze

Can you do the same for your calendar? I too have the same issue, can't believe iTunes does not have a fix for 64 bit users!

6. asctony

asctony New Member Bronze

How did you change/switch iTunes from Outlook to Windows Claneder? I have problems with contacts and when I use iTunes Info to sync Calender, iTunes Info shows 'NO SUPPORTED CALENDER CAN BE FOUND' I have checked preference settings and cannot see anywhere how to change this.
    Thanks!

7. nbdiver

nbdiver Member Bronze

anyone know about synching a calendar without having to use Google or Yahoo calendar?