Syncing Problem-- Need some help

Saint

Bronze
Feb 17, 2008
NJ & NYC
I am having trouble syncing ringtones into my iTunes. I tried many ways. I used Iringer, I even bought from the iTunes store. I am able to put them in my iTunes ringtone folder (the Bell) but then when I sync, only one song goes to the iPhone, and the second one never syncs even if its checked. Even when I drag it, it adds the song that is already on the iPhone and thats not even the one I dragged. Anyone know whats going on ? Thanks.

GreenHead

Jul 24, 2007
I am on also having trouble. I dragged and drop them in there. They show up in the folder but will not sync up. My jail brake show that I have the files but the are not in the ring tone option on my phone. Im on 1.11 FW.

Saint

Bronze
Feb 17, 2008
NJ & NYC
I am on also having trouble. I dragged and drop them in there. They show up in the folder but will not sync up. My jail brake show that I have the files but the are not in the ring tone option on my phone. Im on 1.11 FW.

GreenHead, I figured it out. I read it on the iPhone official forum. You have to go to iPhone summary on iTunes and only check the box that says "Only sync checked songs and videos" Then you would drag it like usual and after I did that it worked fine for me.

GreenHead

Jul 24, 2007
Mine will still not show them. When I sync now is says the are not suppoerted and iPhone cant play them.

Saint

Bronze
Feb 17, 2008
NJ & NYC
It might be the way you are making your ringtones. There a couple of ringtone posts in the forum. Check them out and see if your doing it the correct way.

GreenHead

Jul 24, 2007
I downloaded their ringtones doulbe clicked them they went to I tunes the I got the message that they where not supported by iTunes.
I guess I need to update to 13 then mzybe it will work. I just always have troubles when I update then start messing with things.