Syncing problems

rbaron

Bronze
Jan 18, 2007
I have the new 3G phone and an ".me" account. I have set up an appointment on a day in September and I then synk'ed it but the appointment does not appear in my .mac account or on my iPhone. What is happening? I am sure that I am set up right because additions or deletions in my address book sync's.

Thanks for the help........

FlwrPwer

Evangelist
Gold
Aug 7, 2008
Montgomery, NY
I have the new 3G phone and an ".me" account. I have set up an appointment on a day in September and I then synk'ed it but the appointment does not appear in my .mac account or on my iPhone. What is happening? I am sure that I am set up right because additions or deletions in my address book sync's.

Thanks for the help........
Make sure you have Mobile Me set to sync up calendars as well.

rbaron

Bronze
Jan 18, 2007
Make sure you have Mobile Me set to sync up calendars as well.
It is. The calendar checkbox is checked. When I "sync now" the little wheel in my menu bar spins and when it stops I look on ".me" but the appointment is not there. If it does not appear in ".me" then it won't auto sync to my iPhone.

FlwrPwer

Evangelist
Gold
Aug 7, 2008
Montgomery, NY
It is. The calendar checkbox is checked. When I "sync now" the little wheel in my menu bar spins and when it stops I look on ".me" but the appointment is not there. If it does not appear in ".me" then it won't auto sync to my iPhone.
Yes, you're right. If it doesn't sync to "me" it wont go to the iPhone. I would check out the Apple support page on mobile me. It has a lot of good information on it and I've learned a lot about Mobile Me just surfing through it. You can even chat live with a tech person.

Sorry I can't be more help, but without looking at it, i'm pretty much useless. I'm one of the hands-on techies ;)

rbaron

Bronze
Jan 18, 2007
FlwrPwer,

Thanks much for the info. Can you please send me the link to the MobileMe site where there is live tech chat?

Thanks....