Syncing songs from from someone elses iTunes

1. redneck47441

redneck47441 Member Bronze

My old computer crashed and all my music was lost I was wandering if it's possible to take some songs from my moms iTunes and put them on my phone? Also if this is possible is it also possible once there on the phone to sync them to my iTunes account thanks in advance?

2. ashwini

ashwini Member Bronze

You can sync your iPhone from 1 computer only. But you can sync as many as 5 iPhones to a single computer. And, you cant transfer music from an iPhone to your PC/Mac. It only works one-way.

3. Avatar

Sponsored Advertisement

4. BDB

BDB New Member

I need help with clearing up the duplicate songs. I download from iTunes, so there's no typing errors of titles or artists - I'm so non-tech. Please make this as understanble as possible....it's driving me crazy?

5. iNinja

iNinja Zealot Gold

This isn't strictly true. Use a program called Ifunbox (or others). It lets you drag media from your iPhone to any pc you like.

6. ashwini

ashwini Member Bronze

True! that you can do!

7. redneck47441

redneck47441 Member Bronze

So I just download it onto my computer and then it will tell me to plug In my device and then I just upload them to that site and then drag them over to iTunes correct.

8. juice95

juice95 New Member

Do you need that on both machinges or just the one you are moving the files to?

This may be a totally different forum topic, but I am new to iPhones/iTunes. This is a related issue so please be kind...

I have music and vids on my Home PC, My Laptop and my Work PC
    I have done the whole "set your iTunes to Manually manage"
    but it still says that it must erase all the lists, etc. to "sync" with the other PC

is the NO way to load a single playlist with songs/vids from multiple PC?
    ALL are authorized

I am bald from puling my hair out on this

9. iNinja

iNinja Zealot Gold

Yes, just download a program such as Ifunbox and then when you plug in you iPhone / Touch / iPod it will display it in a device list. Click on your device and then you have options for music / video / pics etc and you can highlight them all and then just click the copy to pc option. Really easy

Yes, you should be able to do that, I think aswel as clicking manually manage music you need to click on the "only sync checked music" option.

If this doesn't work, it may be a bug (known or otherwise). In the meantime could you not merge your libraries?