Syncing to Outlook Express calendar

WoNK

Sep 28, 2008
My family and i are looking to get iPhones

We use pcs and for work my mother uses outlook express for her work calendar

She wants to know if the iPhone can be hooked up to the outlook express calendar

No other calendar can be used due to the work she does and it being on a major network with everyone else using the same calendars

I have tried to research this but it is not very obvious weather u can or not everyone just talks about getting google calendars etc but this isn't an option

Can someone please help me out

Thank you

Jun 16, 2008
Tinley Park, IL
you're going to have to get that express calendar into full outlook in order for it to work. So far IIRC, the only two programs that work with the phone/iTunes is outlook and iCal. Now you could go with mobile me, but you'd still have to get that calendar in there.

WoNK

Sep 28, 2008
I would recommend migrating to the full version of Outlook, it is a much better app IMO.

Well the one my mother uses is the one that everyone has to use at work so she doesn't ge a choice .. hence asking the question

ive heard about this mobile me which is ok for myself but not my mother as she is stuck with what she has to use for her work as are most businesss people who need to share calendars around the world and on networks it just makes it easier

Thanks for the helpful feedback (but i don't thank the time wasters that just had to put in stupid posts)