Syncing with Outlook 2007

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

lasquintanas

Bronze
May 21, 2007
I am trying to fill out my address book for Outlook 07 so i can easily sync my iPhone. The iTunes help menu says you can sync your contacts and calendar with Outlook 2003. Are any of you using 07 with your ipods now? Any issues before i start this long task?

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
Well I'm having some configuration problems with Vista and Outlook 2000, but that's really my fault. I guess I need to upgrade but I really don't want to drop that much money right now.

lasquintanas

Bronze
May 21, 2007
You're welcome :) You might want to also add pictures to each entry in your outlook address book. The pics get added to your ipod also :)
Yeah i did that. Cool feature.

Another question. Is the only way to divide your contacts into groups (friends, family, work) by using categories and renaming them? I got a little confused by that.

iphonenut

Bronze
May 17, 2007
This is the best. This is the missing piece of my "kill time before launch" puzzle. I've already started to add contacts and will continue to do so until it comes out. YES!

Edit: wait...i just noticed the thread subject. does this only work on Outlook 07? I still have 03.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
This is the best. This is the missing piece of my "kill time before launch" puzzle. I've already started to add contacts and will continue to do so until it comes out. YES!

Edit: wait...i just noticed the thread subject. does this only work on Outlook 07? I still have 03.
it hasn't been specified how far back, but I would think 2003 will be fine.