System Message - requested member could not be found?

Jimmyjade

Bronze
Sep 6, 2011
I can sign in and see my dashboard, favorites, etc. but when I go to my profile I keep getting the above message. What's up with that? Am I doing something wrong? Thoughts or suggestions? Thanks.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
I can sign in and see my dashboard, favorites, etc. but when I go to my profile I keep getting the above message. What's up with that? Am I doing something wrong? Thoughts or suggestions? Thanks.
Honestly, log-out of the app, quit and remove the app from the multitask bar. Delete from your device, reboot and download the app again. Sounds long-winded but it's worked for me. I've had this happen in the past, I don't know if it's a caching error?

Jimmyjade

Bronze
Sep 6, 2011
Thanks but I've tried that twice now to no avail:( Any other suggestions out there?

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
Thanks but I've tried that twice now to no avail:( Any other suggestions out there?
The iCafe app is about to receive an update. Hopefully this will fix your problems. I've recently tested the new build and it's very stable and should clear the problem you've been having.

Jimmyjade

Bronze
Sep 6, 2011
Hey everyone. I'm still getting this message even after update. It seems to come up in the "Profile" section only & even bumps me out of Everythingi Cafe. Any thoughts? Thanks.

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
Hey everyone. I'm still getting this message even after update. It seems to come up in the "Profile" section only & even bumps me out of Everythingi Cafe. Any thoughts? Thanks.
Are you using the App or signing in from something else? Isn't there a Facebook option also? Never used or tried it though.

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
So question. When you say you are going to your profile do u mean like this
ImageUploadedByiCafe1319140846.804996.jpg

And you will then see this screen but with your error message over it?
ImageUploadedByiCafe1319140886.190686.jpg

Does the error message have an acknowledgment button and if so what happens when u click it. Can u hit the refresh button upper right of the profile page? Post a screen shot. Should help.

Jimmyjade

Bronze
Sep 6, 2011
Yes. When I hit any of the 3 tabs @ top I get the message & all I can hit it "OK". If I do it 3 times it closes the app. I can sign in & post but it doesn't like me going into profile section. This is on my iPhone 4 & now my ip4s. Don't know how to do screen shot:( Sorry.

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
Yes. When I hit any of the 3 tabs @ top I get the message & all I can hit it "OK". If I do it 3 times it closes the app. I can sign in & post but it doesn't like me going into profile section. This is on my iPhone 4 & now my ip4s. Don't know how to do screen shot:( Sorry.
Hit home button and power button simultaneously. Pic will be in camera roll of whatever is on your screen when you do that.
Least I helped ya with that.

Jimmyjade

Bronze
Sep 6, 2011
ImageUploadedByiCafe1319145839.488282.jpg

Thanks. Got screen shot. Now how do I put it up in post?
I'll try....

Jimmyjade

Bronze
Sep 6, 2011
Weird. When I go into profile by click on avatar everything is good. When I go into profile from "More" bottom right on main screen is when I get the issue. Not sure why that happens but I will use the first method from now on. Thanks for all the help & I'll wait for the second way to be repaired:)

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
Weird. When I go into profile by click on avatar everything is good. When I go into profile from "More" bottom right on main screen is when I get the issue. Not sure why that happens but I will use the first method from now on. Thanks for all the help & I'll wait for the second way to be repaired:)
I'm glad we figured it out. Should have asked that question first. But then you still wouldn't know how to do a screen shot.