T-Mobile iPhone (10% discount with contract or no-contract plan)

Discussion in 'iPhone 5' started by LEFP4, Apr 18, 2013.

1. LEFP4

LEFP4 New Member

I received this promotion at the beginning of the week for a T-Mobile iPhone 5 with special discount. Apparently T-Mobile is still offering contract plans until the end of April while they go through the transition to completely no-contract.

Contract plan
    iPhone5 @ $149.99 with 2 year agreement and plan at $73/month with 10% discount bill + no activation fees

No contract plan
    iPhone5 @ $99.99 with $20.00 Monthly Payment for 24 months with 10% discount on bill + no activation fees

Flyer says you have to order over the phone at 866.464.8662 and use the promo code 13997 TMO FAV in order to get the 10% discount and order the iPhone, you can't redeem that discount code online.

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. D3Lli

D3Lli New Member

This might be late comment though, since I'm new here and looking around.
    I just wanted to add something, just don't trust T-Mobile. Don't go in any arrangements with them.

They are the worst mobile provider in The Netherlands, just because their name and status is high above the sky doesn't mean they have to be good right?

3. liberated

liberated Genius
    Gold

T-Mobile is considered by many in the US to be the "ghetto" carrier, second only to boost mobile :D

4. D3Lli

D3Lli New Member

Haha I see.

5. Hydrogen3

Hydrogen3 Member
    Bronze

Sounds like a "Scam" to me!