T-Mobile iPhone 3G Gevey 2.2

Nov 17, 2008
I no that the baseband has changed when i upgraded my 2.1 to 2.2 and ive been searching for a way to downgrade is there any programs on windows pc that would work that any one knows of ? please i need my phone back i have no other:(:(

hustle

Aug 31, 2008
there is no going back on the baseband

yanki

Bronze
Nov 23, 2008
Puerto Rico
i bought a new turbo sim on ebay and im still waiting for it (just bought it a couple of days ago)... supposedly it works with the 2.2 firmware... so you might want to check on that...

Ireland3G

Bronze
Dec 13, 2008
i bought a new turbo sim on ebay and im still waiting for it (just bought it a couple of days ago)... supposedly it works with the 2.2 firmware... so you might want to check on that...
I just bought one tonight myself. I'll report back. I'm too on this dodgy 02.28.00 baseband :(

N.B. If you are on 02.11.07 smile and don't move!

(I didn't get it on eBay though, through PayPal from a website - I'd rather not say the url as people may think I'm spamming)

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
A lot of people claim that their Turbo SIM chips work on the legit 2.2 firmware (with the new baseband not the old one), but no one gave feedback yet.

Check "Unlocked iPhone 3G" videos on YouTube, you'll see many with, of course, proof.

Ireland3G

Bronze
Dec 13, 2008
A lot of people claim that their Turbo SIM chips work on the legit 2.2 firmware (with the new baseband not the old one), but no one gave feedback yet.

Check "Unlocked iPhone 3G" videos on YouTube, you'll see many with, of course, proof.
A lot of people lie too. Trust me on this one. I stayed up the whole night looking into it. If you look beneath the surface you'll find the truth.