T-mobile nanoSIM card works perfectly in both gen AT&T iPad minis!

Discussion in 'iPad mini with retina display' started by mrbunglez, Nov 20, 2013.

1. mrbunglez

mrbunglez Zealot
    Bronze

T-Mobile nanosim cards work great in these AT&T minis. It's only 200 mbs but it's a just in case type of thing, and who doesn't like free? Working perfectly in 1st gen AT&T iPad mini and 2nd gen AT&T iPad rMini.

Just imagine if the mbs rolled over, I'd have a gig in 5 months. Hah! Too bad it doesn't roll over, oh well.

2. JWiPhone

JWiPhone Genius
    Gold

I'm glad I set mine up for the T-Mobile 200 MB. It isn't much data per month but it does come in handy for those time I need to use my iPad and there is no Wi-Fi like this morning when my power went off. The LTE speed is faster than my WiFi so that makes it all the more sweet.

3. mrbunglez

mrbunglez Zealot
    Bronze

So what do you say the max surfing you could do with 200mb? Not that I plan on using it everyday, just wondering.

4. JWiPhone

JWiPhone Genius
    Gold

I think perhaps 5 MB for regular surfing per 30 minutes, as long as there isn't intensive video. YouTube would use up a lot though. You can easily check under the Celluar in Settings. It will show you how much data you have used. Also, running speed tests with Speed Test apps uses a lot of data to test your speeds.

5. jags86

jags86 Member
    Bronze

I've installed onavo extend on my iPad...really extends that 200mb.