T-Mobile Offering 250MB of Free Cellular with New iPads

Discussion in 'iPad Air' started by chris, Oct 22, 2013.

1. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

No, it's 200 for free with no strings attached.

2. JWiPhone

JWiPhone Genius
    Gold

I read about that too today, but I think if you buy the iPad upfront and not on installment you still get the 200 MB free and no need to sign a $20 month plan.

Customers who do not have an existing monthly voice account with T-Mobile that wish to purchase an iPad with T-Mobile's financing plan will need to purchase a $20-per-month 500MB data plan, and will receive an additional 200MB of data for free.

iPad owners that purchase an iPad elsewhere and bring it to T-Mobile -- or buy an iPad from T-Mobiile at full price -- or that have an existing voice account with the company and finance the iPad, can receive the 200MB data plan for free.

3. Geo

Geo Member
    Bronze

4. richardya

richardya Member
    Silver

Wireless router in my aprtment went out. Repair appointment was 1 day away. I am very happy I bought T-mobile. I only used 60 MB in 1.25 days. no video but i did not feel crippled, I got all the basics.

5. JWiPhone

JWiPhone Genius
    Gold

I'm still enjoying my free 200 MB per month totally free, no fees. As richardya said, it helps with the basics should you lose regular internet service or lose power, which has happened to me once already.

6. bigmac

bigmac Member
    Bronze

all tmoble is also selling them interest free for up to 5 years...

7. Chancellor

Chancellor Contributor
    Bronze

I believe it's only free when you already have a tmobile account, $10 200mb plan, but as a customer you get a $10 credit monthly.

Galaxy S4 + iPhone 5