T-Mobile T-Zone on iPhone Help!

arminzol

Aug 29, 2007
I have an iPhone unlocked with the 3.0 ziPhone which is running a 1.1.4, I did the hack through installer for the T-Zone hack but I was only getting 40 to 45 kbs when I tested in iPhonenetworktest.com, but when I canceled my t-zone and got the unlimited internet I get around 250 kbs at iPhonenetworktest.com.

I really want to switch back to t-zone since its cheaper, and I heard that they should both have about the same speed and I don't know what I'm doing wrong that I only get 40 to 45 kbs with the t-zone hack!

Last edited by a moderator:

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
You should really post your question on the iPhone Modifications forum. The guys that unlock or hack their iPhones tend to read that forum first. It might take you a while to get a decent reply here.

TURN

Apr 8, 2008
I have an iPhone unlocked with the 3.0 ziPhone which is running a 1.1.4, I did the hack through installer for the T-Zone hack but I was only getting 40 to 45 kbs when I tested in iPhonenetworktest.com, but when I canceled my t-zone and got the unlimited internet I get around 250 kbs at iPhonenetworktest.com.

I really want to switch back to t-zone since its cheaper, and I heard that they should both have about the same speed and I don't know what I'm doing wrong that I only get 40 to 45 kbs with the t-zone hack!
I did two iPhones one with the unlimited internet and one with the 5.99 T-Zone I had the two people test the services in different places. and I can tell you the 5.99 T-Zone was better then the ultimate every time. I was also able to watch youtube videos using t-zone. it's a little bit slow but it works. I also downloaded apps over it and a video using Mxtube. so what I'm really trying to say is I don't see much difference between the unlimited and the cheaper T-Zone package.

Last edited by a moderator:

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
I did two iPhones one with the unlimited internet and one with the 5.99 T-Zone I had the two people test the services in different places. and I can tell you the 5.99 T-Zone was better then the ultimate every time. I was also able to watch youtube videos using t-zone. it's a little bit slow but it works. I also downloaded apps over it and a video using Mxtube. so what I'm really trying to say is I don't see much difference between the unlimited and the cheaper T-Zone package.
Welcome to EiC!