Take our poll

Discussion in 'iOS 6' started by chris, Jun 11, 2012.

1. chris

chris Administrator
    Administrator

I've set up poll on the blog asking what feature you'd like to see most in iOS 6. Please click over and vote. I'm curious to see which feature is most requested. If it's not listed, you can add it. Remember, you only get one choice.

2. rom x

rom x Zealot
    Gold

boy it was tuff to choose just one. because there are soo many good one's in the poll.

3. danbrumit

danbrumit Member
    Bronze

I would like to be able to log into a iPhone from a mac or pc. Driving to Moms every other day is costly on the fuel. I use the display record app. But that takes to much time, and she still didn't get it.

4. theorioles33

theorioles33 Evangelist
    Silver

You would think I was a noob. How do I get to the poll?

5. rom x

rom x Zealot
    Gold

i believe you can do that with "teamviewer"

6. chris

chris Administrator
    Administrator

I forgot to add the link.:oops:

7. danbrumit

danbrumit Member
    Bronze

Still no link Chris. rom x I just looked at it. I can control a pc with that. But I need to remotely control family members iPhones. Some are just not tech savvy. I think there are some for jailbrake, but I don't want to do that, and the people I need to fix are not jailbroken.

I guess I could turn on facetime with the mac, and hold my iPhone up to the screen?

8. rom x

rom x Zealot
    Gold

not 100% about the iPhone but i know i can do remote from my computer to my GSII and have full control. maybe it's different on the ios platform due to the restrictions. but go ahead and give it a try it is free. and it should be in the app store or you can get it from there site. for both your computer and iPhone. good luck

9. theorioles33

theorioles33 Evangelist
    Silver

Aha! Thank you!

I'm surprised theming and turn by turn is tops. I mean, you can purchase turn by turn and theming king of gets boring after a while. I went with SMS enhancements. I hear a lot of people wishing for widgets and that one was way down. Very interesting.

My biggest WISH would be for Apple to leave the system "unlocked" so a Jailbreak wouldn't be necessary. Just install Cydia and run. :)

10. imutter

imutter Genius
    Gold

Thank goodness I was looking for where to click over and about called a neurologist

11. jaydoc1

jaydoc1 Contributor
    Silver

Widgets. Hands-down.

12. EMTmike

EMTmike New Member

it be nice to have something like Bite SMS where i can respond back to text in the notification screen and not have to unlock the phone