Take our poll

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
I've set up poll on the blog asking what feature you'd like to see most in iOS 6. Please click over and vote. I'm curious to see which feature is most requested. If it's not listed, you can add it. Remember, you only get one choice.

danbrumit

Bronze
Jun 21, 2010
Elkton, MD
I would like to be able to log into a iPhone from a mac or pc. Driving to Moms every other day is costly on the fuel. I use the display record app. But that takes to much time, and she still didn't get it.

theorioles33

Evangelist
Silver
Jul 21, 2007
USA
I've set up poll on the blog asking what feature you'd like to see most in iOS 6. Please click over and vote. I'm curious to see which feature is most requested. If it's not listed, you can add it. Remember, you only get one choice.
You would think I was a noob. How do I get to the poll?

rom x

Zealot
Gold
Jan 18, 2011
I would like to be able to log into a iPhone from a mac or pc. Driving to Moms every other day is costly on the fuel. I use the display record app. But that takes to much time, and she still didn't get it.
i believe you can do that with "teamviewer"

danbrumit

Bronze
Jun 21, 2010
Elkton, MD
Still no link Chris. rom x I just looked at it. I can control a pc with that. But I need to remotely control family members iPhones. Some are just not tech savvy. I think there are some for jailbrake, but I don't want to do that, and the people I need to fix are not jailbroken.

I guess I could turn on facetime with the mac, and hold my iPhone up to the screen?

rom x

Zealot
Gold
Jan 18, 2011
Still no link Chris. rom x I just looked at it. I can control a pc with that. But I need to remotely control family members iPhones. Some are just not tech savvy. I think there are some for jailbrake, but I don't want to do that, and the people I need to fix are not jailbroken.

I guess I could turn on facetime with the mac, and hold my iPhone up to the screen?
not 100% about the iPhone but i know i can do remote from my computer to my GSII and have full control. maybe it's different on the ios platform due to the restrictions. but go ahead and give it a try it is free. and it should be in the app store or you can get it from there site. for both your computer and iPhone. good luck

theorioles33

Evangelist
Silver
Jul 21, 2007
USA
Aha! Thank you!

I'm surprised theming and turn by turn is tops. I mean, you can purchase turn by turn and theming king of gets boring after a while. I went with SMS enhancements. I hear a lot of people wishing for widgets and that one was way down. Very interesting.

My biggest WISH would be for Apple to leave the system "unlocked" so a Jailbreak wouldn't be necessary. Just install Cydia and run. :)

EMTmike

Aug 26, 2011
it be nice to have something like Bite SMS where i can respond back to text in the notification screen and not have to unlock the phone