Talk About a Day with your iPhone!

iTrey.Bates

Bronze
Jul 9, 2008
Texas
so i thought i would start a thread where people could talk about days where they used their iPhone a lot and what they did with them...i guess ill start. :)

10:30am woke up to my iPhone alarm clock with my personal ringtone "Buzzin" by Shwayze.

11:00am
added 920 NES Roms to my iPhone 3g via SSH

12:00pm
listen to my iPhone app "Pandora" while i skateboard in my driveway to work on my varial heelflip and switch kickflip

2:00pm
played iPhone app "Labyrinth" to pass some time until my dad came home with lunch (i was freakin starving!)

4:00pm
used "Google Maps" to find and go to the nearest Blockbuster to rent Unreal Tournament 3 for Xbox 360

4:30pm
used "Google Maps" to find the nearest Gamestop...called the number they linked to the location..and ended up buying Unreal since Blockbusters didn't have it lol

6:00
played NES on my iPhone to pass time...old school super mario and Zelda rock!

7:15 (i think)
used app "V Snacx" to watch some "G4 tv" and "Ford Models" videos

8:30
SSH'd some themes to my iPhone that i thought were pretty tight

thats about where i am for today...and yes...i have no life today lol...no work due to tropical storm warning....gotta love the iPhone :laugh2:

Swagger

Gold
Jul 9, 2007
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
web.me.com
Glad to see that there are still some good wholesome youngsters in this world. Stay away from the bad people, keep up with the technology, stay in school and don't grow up to fast....Mark

lol yep talk about a day with my iPhone... ive been trying to figure out how to use ssh... but i still haven't! ive downloaded some themes through it but all day and night ive been trying to get customize to work lol... i was up till 4 this morning trying to figure out that ssh thing lol...

AntonChigurh

Bronze
Jan 30, 2008
Sounds like a good day.

920 roms? That's a lot of games!

My day was extremely boring and could of used a little more iPhone action. Usually I surf the web and play games all through work/class.

PepeRB29

Mar 21, 2008
8 mile
i hooked up with this slut last night and took nekkid pics of her with my iPhone, then i played 18 holes of golf today with some friends and took pics of us hammered drunk on the course. all in all pretty satisfying.....

oh i talked a little, sent some texts, and surfed the internet too

AntonChigurh

Bronze
Jan 30, 2008
Well... that's... interesting.

TangoTango

Bronze
Jul 19, 2008
Las Vegas
i hooked up with this slut last night and took nekkid pics of her with my iPhone,

Yeah, yeah, yeah. As we say on the EVE Online forums when a story of questionable authenticity is posted........ "Proof or STFU". :laugh2: :cool: :) ;)

PepeRB29

Mar 21, 2008
8 mile
well i'll post the pics, where can i post them, i'm sure this is not a nsfw section....

TangoTango

Bronze
Jul 19, 2008
Las Vegas
As for me, My Weekday routine is fairly mundane:

Get up, power up the iPhone. Check for missed calls / Voicemails. Use the weather icon and the stocks icon to check up on a couple things.

At work, it's pretty much Pandora all day. During lunch I do a bit of everything...use Maps to find the nearest place to eat or help locate a new one, I forum browse and post short replys, or surf around. Today I was using YouTube to watch old Typhoon gun camera footage.

In the evenings, a few calls, some more random browsing and looking for interesting new Apps to fiddle with. Last, some light reading. Project Guttenberg has a great selection of Kipling, so I'm catching up on some treasured old favorites. Then, power off the phone and turn in.

I have not had the phone for enough weekends to really get a 'typical' day for them, I use the phone for about everything. I've been trying to use all the features I can so I know what they all do and how they work.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Ok, today was a pretty good example of iPhone usage. No exact times, but the order is relatively chronological.

Wake up to the Beatles "I'm only sleeping" alarm.
Check schedule for studio bookings. Session at 2:00
Daily morning EIC/iRovr/Digg/Reddit perusal whilst in bathroom
Check weather for clothing
Answer a couple quick emails on the phone.
iPod in the car on the way to work.
At work... used the new Flixwagon app to video blog my session. Too fun.
Used pianist to give guide tones to the artist trying to figure out a line
Took various pictures, emailed many to iRovr. Browsed iRovr some more.
iPod in the car on the way home.
Back at home... used Google calendar on the desktop to enter the full Eagles season so I can take off work :p and...
Used Neuvasync to sync it to the iPhone
ColloQ for IRC on bathroom breaks.
Couple games of lexitron here and there
I also have been known to make calls and text every now and then throughout all this. :laugh2:

I loves me iPhone.

TangoTango

Bronze
Jul 19, 2008
Las Vegas
well i'll post the pics, where can i post them, i'm sure this is not a nsfw section....
Hahhahhhahaha, my post is was in jest, but you could always edit or crop out the faces and 'naughty bits' and post a few SFW pics. Actually, I think we might get more of a kick out of the Golf Course adventure, and most of those should be SFW without any edits or anything.

kakofonix

Silver
Oct 2, 2007
What is this SSH thing?
It's an app that lets you wirelessly connect to your iPhone through your PC or Mac and manipulate files much like you'd do on an external hard drive or another computer. However, it's currently available only to jailbroken iPhones (through Installer). I doubt Apple will ever allow such a very useful (and in Apple's view, too intrusive) program into the Apple App Store.

Kevio

Bronze
Jul 30, 2008
Rachet City
Yeah, yeah, yeah. As we say on the EVE Online forums when a story of questionable authenticity is posted........ "Proof or STFU". :laugh2: :cool: :) ;)

LOL we have a similar saying on a forum that I frequent

"Pics or Shens"

Anyway, a day with my iPhone:

Text, text, text....couple calls. A LOT of games. Then I just look at it for a couple hours drooling.

kakofonix

Silver
Oct 2, 2007
Last edited by a moderator:

PepeRB29

Mar 21, 2008
8 mile
well if anyone wants to see the naked pics of the slut i took i guess pm me and i will send them. johnny drama never backs down from a challenge.