Tapatalk 2

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
For those of you who have started using Tapatalk 2.0, I'd love to get your feedback. Considering a jump to 2.0 for the eiC app. Thanks!

Sent using iCafe app

Kadelic

Genius
Gold
Jan 4, 2010
Dallas, TX
I've been using it for a while now with other forums, and just tonight for eiC. I really like it and it's much like the official eiC app (which is based on the Tapatalk platform IIRC.) It seems like some sights integrate with the app better than others as far a navigation. Probably has something to do with how the site itself is set up. Is there anything specific you're interested on knowing about?

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
The reviews seem awful. I'm using eiC 2.0 now and I like it. Seems fast,more modern. Trying to understand why so much dislike for it on the App Store.

Sent using iCafe app

Ledsteplin

Genius
Gold
Oct 29, 2013
Florence, AL
For those of you who have started using Tapatalk 2.0, I'd love to get your feedback. Considering a jump to 2.0 for the eiC app. Thanks!

Sent using iCafe app
I just downloaded the free version of Tapatalk. Works fine. It appears the paid version has more bad reviews than the free one. Most state what they don't like. Some just like to complain.

Sent on iPhone 5 using iCafe app