Tapatalk and "other" forums

ring0_event

Bronze
Aug 24, 2010
Hi all,
Is it possible to use Tapatalk to browse/post the jailbreak forums? They seem to be hidden...
Thanks!

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
I don't think they're available even on the official EverythingiCafe iOS application due to Apple rules. They can only be accessed on a desktop computer.

ring0_event

Bronze
Aug 24, 2010
But I see in the jailbreak forum that some people are answering on tapatalk...perhaps they are using User Agent Faker? I cannot try this as it does not work yet on iOS 6...

Ah, I see there is an official support forum, where there is a thread there on the subject, sorry! I guess tapatalk depends on what is exposed in the everythingicafe app...
Can anyone tell me if that is true?
http://forums.everythingicafe.com/threads/no-jailbreak-section-in-icafe-app-for-forums.87625/

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
What do you mean if that is true? As I mentioned earlier, you cannot access the jailbreak section if you're using the EIC application designed for iOS or the Tapatalk application; you'll need a computer in order to access that section.

I do not have enough information about the User Agent Faker thing, to be honest with you, so I apologize but I cannot help you with that. Hopefully someone else can chime in with information regarding that.

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Sorry, ringo, but I had to edit your thread title to prevent the staff from having to move the thread into another area where you might not be able to see it. :)